Tuesday 30 October 2012

Flowers, headscarves, hairnets and Etsy ~ my brand spanking new shop!

TA DAH!


It's here, and I'm so excited! 
I finally got to grips with Etsy and have opened up my very own shop.

Rosie Alia Designs is my shop and it is packed full of handmade hair accessories inspired by the glamour of the past, because every girl deserves to feel like a starlet!

Here are just a few of the items I have been working hard to get listed this week:


I have started uploading some pieces that are just perfect for the festive season, so if you're looking for a little something as a gift or to top off a special Christmas outfit then I may just have what you need!

What do you think? I would absolutely love you ladies to have a little look as I value all of your opinions.

Pip pip x


4 comments:

  1. Well done for setting up your shop. I will treat myself shortly!! I love berries and the rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks for looking sweetheart! It means a lot! xx

      Delete
  2. These hair pieces are just beautiful! Love the red bow!
    May x
    walkinginmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much May! xx Ps, I love your blog!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you beauties think.