Wednesday 24 November 2010

Gypsy caravan excitement!

Posted originally on 29th September 2010.

It's been a while since my last post, as I’ve been busy settling in to my new job! Which has meant a lot of early nights for me….and early mornings too. Getting up at 5am 5 days a week means that early nights are needed to stop me turning into the ultimate grumpalump! Loving the VM team though, so I’m happy!
It happens to be that I am NEARLY 23. This sounds old and is beginning to freak me out! I am definitely classed as an adult to the rest of society, which I think is simply insanity!
On friday, when I finish work, the boy and I are going to hop on a train to Norwich for some much needed family times! And on Sunday, we are going to stay here for two nights….



I am SO unbelievably excited! Clever mummy for thinking up the idea. We are going to spend one night there with my little sisty as an adventure for her, and then one night just me and the boyshape for my actual birthday night. I plan on spending a fair amount of time sat in front of this:



Yes, it has it’s own wood burning stove! No electricity, just solar powered fairy lights. This means no television. No internet. Just snuggling in front of the stove reading books and I may even reattempt to better my knitting skills, who knows!
It is literally going to be heaven for me, getting away from this big, stressful, fast, grey city.
Can.not.wait.
EEEK! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you beauties think.